Video Placeholder

Friday, October 24, 2014

See me speak on distant starlight!



On September 27, I went to the Creation and Earth History Museum for their annual Museum Day. It featured several speakers like Eric Hovind. One speaker was Bill Morgan. After his presentation of creation, I went to ask him what his thoughts were on the Catastrophic Plate Tectonics Model of the flood. He said that he didn't know what it was. So I explained it to him. That led to an in-depth discussion regarding specific topics in Creation science. Near the end of the conversation, Bill asked me to come and speak to his creation group at the church he attends. I was shocked that I would be asked to speak about creation and evolution. After getting permission from my mom, I told Bill that I would love to speak to his group.

On November 1, I will be speaking at Calvary Chapel WestGrove California as a guest speaker. This event will be hosted by Bill's class, "Creation Science Fellowship". The topic will be "What About Distant Starlight?" This is a free event (unless you want to eat pizza dinner, which is $1 a slice :-) ). Please consider coming to learn about all of the different theories about distant starlight, and what the evolutionists believe about the origin of stars.

Please Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment