Video Placeholder

Thursday, November 27, 2014

See me speak on the infallibility of the Bible!



On November 1, I gave a presentation at a church about distant starlight and how it isn’t a problem for creation (see that presentation here: http://youtu.be/Hc0YlcrJzik). That same day, David Soto, a pastor from another church, approached me and asked if I would consider coming to speak at his church. I answered “yes”.

On November 30, I will deliver a presentation titled, “We Can Trust The Bible”. Pastor David will be preaching before me during the church service. The service begins at 9:30 AM and ends at 11:00 AM. Please consider coming to this church this Sunday for the service.
Thanks alone to God for giving me this incredible opportunity to teach the truth and proclaim the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment