Video Placeholder

Saturday, February 6, 2016

“I Admit, I've Sinned.” - The Sin of Debate

I’ve done it just about every time I opened up my (now gone) Facebook page. I’ve challenged others to do it with me, and even succeeded in a live display of this sin: public debating. I know, I know, some of you are thinking, “Well he’s gone off the deep end now! What’s so bad about public debating? Isn’t that what Ken Ham did with Bill Nye?” Well, I’m here to tell you plainly that it’s a sin. Just do a simple word study of “debate” in the King James Bible, “Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,” (Romans 1:29).

Below is an excellent sermon by Pastor Bryan Denlinger outlining from the King James Bible that public debate is a sin. I hereby repent from it and will never do such again. I urge you to make the same decision...which means you might have to quit Facebook for a while. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment